Second home ownership redefined. With beyoul, the globally successful co-ownership model for vacation homes comes to Switzerland. Properties purchased proportionally by several parties, including maintenance and service, lower the barriers to entry and increase use during the year. This is not only more economical and more demand-oriented than owning, but also more socially and ecologically sustainable. beyoul - own smart.
We are looking to hire an experienced professional to join our sales advisory team based in Zurich. As first member you will build-up and own our sales funnel, proactively qualify, and convert leads to the highest levels of service.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the pioneer team of beyoul and grow rapidly within the sales team. If you're hungry and target driven, love being an integral part of a small team and have a passion and strong experience in sales: This role is for you. The workload and environment are fast paced, exciting and rewarding.
You'll have the opportunity to
- Nurture prospect clients to a very high level of service and consistently follow up.
- You will work closely with the management team and senior experts to support the current sales process through lead generation and a high amount of email outreach and warm calling
- Proactively qualify leads, managing the top of the sales funnel, providing an excellent first impression of beyoul and booking in appointments
- Planning your days to maximize call activity, plan follow up calls, and improve the quality of data.
- Work with cross-functional experts and management to constantly improve the way we work internally and the service we give to our clients
- Record all activity and manage to a high level of control of our CRM.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets and KPI's.
- Meet with clients via virtual, phone and in-person meetings.
- Regularly analyze and report on the success of sales activity.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience with a proven track record succeeding in a similar sales role with an ability to identify target clients, qualify and convert leads and execute across the early stages of the sales process
- You're coming from Real Estate, luxury goods, lifestyle, sports, entertainment, or similar high-end industries
- You're hungry, curious, and keen to grow in a fast-paced, startup environment
- You're organized, diligent and hardworking, whilst also being resourceful.
- You have a great knowledge and are a frequent visitor in Swiss holiday regions
- You're fluent in German and English (written & verbal). French and/or Italian is a bonus.
- You have superb interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with prospects.
- We believe talent is the key to success and our team and culture means everything to us. Therefore, we're proud to attract leading talent and invest in your development
- An entrepreneurial environment
- A high growth company in an interesting startup environment with the chance to cross venture exchange
- Competitive salary
- Attractive work location in the heart of Zurich and hybrid work setup.
- Great culture, social events, trips and more.
beyoul is a project of Aquilas Company Builder AG. The Zurich-based founders of successful urban lifestyle concepts such as HeadsQuarter, Ariv Coliving and ONA POKÉ bring their years of experience in efficient real estate management, sophisticated design, and efficient shared economy solutions.
Are you interested to join us? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org